Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

you get what you pay for

Sail Date: April 05, 2007

I had not been on a carnival cruise before - but had heard stories -- and believe me the stories were true. Food was mediocre (although I would say the the freshly made pizzas were the best thing on board). Even tho the food was not so great the service was excellent both in the dining room and our stateroom.

The one thing that we very much enjoyed was Tim in the Piano Bar. He was quite entertaining and fun to be around!! And the waiters in that bar Jose and Ogi were always there - even when we ran out of the kind of wine we were drinking they ran down the the resturant to get another bottle. They all made that trip worth it!

Pros: the piano bar and the service

Cons: food

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

we took the deep sea fishing trip. Well worth it! caught a white marlan - but stay away from the shopping. No bargins there as far as I could see