I relaxed and destressed

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 26, 2007
This was my first cruise so I did not know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was cordial and helpful. The ship was clean and there were an abundance of chaise lounges for sunbathing. The food was excellent, well prepared and there was a variety. Our steward Henry and his staff kept our room clean and we never had to request clean towels. I would recommend the Inspiration to other cruisers.

Pros: bed & linens- best sleep I have had in months, of course the rocking ship helped

Cons: lack of electrical outlets - big problem for 2 women sharing a room trying to get ready and the inability to run a continuousbar tab. Having to sign the check with each purchase was a hassle

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!