An entertaining cruise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 11, 2007
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
The crew was wonderful. All the employees were very helpful and friendly. We never went without anything!! I loved all the different nationalities and liked being able to communicate with all the employees and find out different things about them!!
We went on 3 reef snorkeling excursion. The staff was wonderful. Very helpful. There werent much of the reefs left I guess from the hurricanes, but it was still quite an experience I will never forget!!

Pros: I loved the entertainment (shows)

Cons: no complaints at all!

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!