Great Time!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 25, 2007
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
We had a great time and the price was excellent. We plan on traveling again same ship, same destination in October! Everyone was VERY nice and helpful the ship was very clean and the food was good. I am a VERY picky eater and our waiters (Budi and Imade) were very good about gertting my order done "special". I barely saw any kids, so the Camp Carnival staff did an excellent job of keeping them busy. I have kids but did not bring them on this trip they will be joining us in October though.
I highly recommend the ATV jungle/beach excursion! We had a blast! I have also done (from another ship) the Jeep excursion which was also good!
Don't Miss: DO NOT MISS SENOR FROGS!
Don't Miss: DO NOT MISS SENOR FROGS!

Pros: Crew and cleanliness of ship

Cons: Automatic

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!