Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It's was only OK

Sail Date: January 25, 2007

.My overall impression is that the company is not interested in good service. There was lots of lip service about the "over the top service" but it was hard to find. Service was slow and robotic.

Pros: Cabin

Cons: poor service in main dinning room, slow bar service, rushed dinners,

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

I have been to Mexico many times and this is NOT Mexico! I would only recommend it to people who think that Busch Gardens is exotic!
Don't Miss: There are none unless you visit a historical site.
Don't Miss: There are none unless you visit a historical site.