Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Terrific Experience!

Sail Date: December 23, 2006

I was with my husband and three children for a family vacation which now is a fabulous memory that we all share. As a first-time cruiser, I was so thankful for the information that was always available to answer any of my questions. Each ship employee that I met was willing to help me no matter what my need may have been. Everything seemed so organized to meet all of my family's needs. I was impressed with the care given to us by the room stewards and our wait staff. The show people were professional and excellent and fun. I was pleased with the ease that our cruise director showed in planning and preparing a day full of activities to fill our time when one of our trips to shore was cancelled. My family and I enjoyed chatting with all of the employees that we met and learning of their home towns. I am looking forward to my next trip with Carnival and hope that it is followed by many more.

Pros: I liked the people that I met who worked on the ship. They were all so friendly and willing to make my trip comfortable.

Cons: I did not like the desserts except for the ice cream.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

We would have preferred to scuba dive, but the speed boating was a fun second choice.