A fantastic cruise and time!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 09, 2006
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
This was my 4th time cruising with Carnival, and my childrens first time. We had so much fun that my children now want a cruise with Carnival every Christmas, instead of a lot of presents under the Christmas tree.... I can not wait to go again! The ship is awesome, the staff is attentive and caring, everything was absolutely perfect, with the exception of the weather. However, the weather is controled by God, not Carnival. The trip was the best time I have ever had with my family. I highly recommend this cruise line to anyone who is looking to make a life time memory with loved ones! So do my kids!
Go to Playa Del Carmen. The shops were incredible, with the best prices on all the goodies. The Margarita's were fabulous and make sure you do not miss going to the beach too! The water was so beautiful and the sand was like powder, it was so soft!
Don't Miss: Do not miss shop combing, you will find resonable treasures to bring home, for all ages!
Everything is a must see, and dont forget to bring your camera! The shops were incredible and we saved a lot of money purchasing gifts for our friends!
Don't Miss: Do not miss all the local shops!
Don't Miss: Do not miss all the local shops!

Pros: The programs for my 11 year old son was awesome! He had a blast, we all did!

Cons: I rained the entire time, but it didn't matter at all, best family trip we have ever had!

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!