Magnificent All Around

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 14, 2006
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
This was our 8th cruise and the first time not in a balcony cabin. I decided for my 60th b-day that I would take all 9 of our family members on the 4 day Tampa-Cozumel-Tampa cruise (5 out of the 9 have Dec b-days!). I had reservations on not having a balcony cabin, but decided that it would only be 4 nights and the price was wonderful. This ship might be older and smaller, but the heart of this ship is outstanding. Every crew member was delightful; they seemed to not only 'look out' for the guests, but each other too. I highly recommed trying this ship out, it will be well worth your time and $$. My husband & I agree it was probably the best last night show we have seen on any ship. Please, don't sell this old girl short, you will be extremely satisfied with the experience. Our age group was from 60 down to 2 years and always something for everyone to do. Try the tables in the casino, my 1st attempt and the dealer as well as the other passengers were very willing to help. Nope, didn't win, but did break even. Will go here again.
We didn't go for the port, we have been to Cozumel several times before. It is great for snorkeling, shopping and the history is mind blowing.
Don't Miss: Go out and snorkel. Shop til you drop and try some of the real taste of the island. Great job re-building after Katrina.

Pros: The Heart of the Ship

Cons: Over too quickly

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!