Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was Different

Sail Date: November 06, 2006

I think that it's an old ship and it needs a very good cleaning. The showers were in very bad condition, though the staff try to do a good job. The reservation of the accommodations was very badly done. I was put in a room that was for handicap and it was hard to take a shower (water everywhere). I noticed that the room next to mine was not handicap and there was a man in a wheel chair in that room. He had a very hard time getting through the door.

Pros: The crew and food

Cons: the accommodations

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

I enjoyed the shopping and the day at the beach. Though I didn't get to go on a tour because of the time. I would of liked going to the ruins.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Not enough time on this port.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Not enough time on this port.