Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

" A Blessing "

Sail Date: October 28, 2006

It was the Amazing and Breathtaking, From the moment we walked onto the ship for the sad moment when we had to leave.

I will never travel any other way !!

Pros: The People - Everyone from Staff to Passengers

Cons: SMOKING !!!

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Excursions were costly. Not comfortable paying to go on a beach. Shops were expensive and staff not as friendly. Good thing I can say is that I was in Grand Cayman. Wouldn't go back.
Don't Miss: No Comment - I wouldn't miss it if I didn't go again.
Calica, Mexico
Amazing. Transportation clean, air conditioned and prompt. Took us to the best area for shopping, drove us around the sites and informed us of bad areas to go in. Shopping was amazing, so many options, people friendly and helpful. Beach was beautiful and you didn't have to pay, They give you a table and chair, take pics for you and seranade you. Cocktails and Beer very good prices.
Don't Miss: Senor Frog..!!!!...........The most fun I have ever had at a restaurant. Food and Drinks A+
Calica, Mexico
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: No Comment - I wouldn't miss it if I didn't go again.