The best cruise yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 02, 2006
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
The ship was wonderful as was all the staff. This was my third cruise and I had more fun on it than any other. I won 5,000.00 in the casino, (my sister said this is why I liked it so well)! It was a great casino, even if one didn't win a large amount of money, the machines would hit frequently and let you play longer on a smaller bankroll. I joined the slot tournament and was in the top ten to play off, I didn't win the tournament but it was a blast. I met a lot of new friends on the cruise, met a lot of interesting people. My sister and I rented a jeep at Calica to go to the ruins, it was horribly hot so we took the top off the jeep and later that day got stuck in a downpour of rain and couldn't get the top back on--we were soaked but laughed until we cried. Everything was great on the ship, especially the food in the dining room-I can't believe the menu, we had lobster, steak, seafood every night. I know the food I ate those 5 days cost more than I paid for the cruise. We went on a submarine at Grand Cayman, it was amazing the sights we saw underwater, including a shark and a huge turtle, the coral reefs were beautiful. Our cruise was over Thursday and I told my sister Wednesday night I did not want to leave, time went by way to fast. I drove 650 miles each way to tampa but it was well worth it. When I got home, I looked on website and saw the same cruise on sale for 159.00 for 5 DAYS---WOW. I called my sister and we were considering taking it (which was only 2 weeks later) but when I got back online they were sold out. I strongly recommend this ship to everyone, the staff was extremely nice, went out of their way to make your vacation pleasant--I give the ship, crew and staff a 10+. If I lived close to Tampa I would be on that cruise real often. Can't wait to book my next one and I know it won't be next year--maybe next month.
Beautiful water, great time on the submarine
Don't Miss: submarine
Beautiful water, great time on the submarine
Don't Miss: submarine

Pros: casino, dining every night, slot tournament, shows--I could go on and on

Cons: the hot hot weather