Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An Unforgettable Experience

Sail Date: July 22, 2006

This was my first Cruise. First of all let me begin by saying that I am afraid of flying and sailing. This is my son's 6th cruise and he convinced me to take one. Oh boy, did I have a wonderful and enjoyable time. Your staterooms are big and neat. All the activities and food on board are great. The Caribbean Vibes band was awesome. I really enjoyed them tremendously. Your staff were clearly professional, friendly, sweet, funny, and wonderful human beings. I am already planning my next cruise on Carnival for next year and hopefully this time instead of the four that joined you from 7/22/06 to 7/27/06 (Inspiration - E217); it will be a larger group. Thank you so much for the impression you left in me.

Pros: Everything

Cons: I couldn't pick

George Town, Grand Cayman
My son, and friends enjoyed the trip to Seven Mile Beach and shopping. It is beautiful. The water was phenominal.
Don't Miss: The beach.
Calica, Mexico
Our tour guide was great. He was quite knowledgeable. Cancun is a beautiful city. We did a lot of shopping. The restaurant was clean and the food was really good.
George Town, Grand Cayman