Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good Times...Good times

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

The Carnival Inspiration is a nice ship if you want to take a 4-5 day jaunt in the Carribbean that is not luxurious by any means. This ship is outdated and needs some improvements to it's interior and decor. Don't get me wrong, we had fabulous service and the accomodations were great for an interior cabin, but it could definitely use some improvements. The food was mediocre. I have to say there was not one evening where I said, "my meal was delicous." They had good choices for the kids, and we celebrated our anniversary with a cake which was nice. I did not care for the kids club on this ship. It was "standard child care" and the staff were not overly energetic or friendly. My daughter who usually loves to go into the kids club on cruises didn't even want to go in. The ports were nice. Cayman Islands were beautiful and Cozumel was just okay. It had a lot of damage from the hurricanes and we had to take tender boats into the island and believe me they were not too "speedy" getting people in and out of there. All in all, I'd say this was just an average vacation and I probably would not sail on this ship again.

Pros: Spacious rooms, good service

Cons: Outdated ship, bad kids club

1 Comment