The best cruise ever!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Inspiration

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)

Sail Date: July 03, 2006

Ship: Carnival Inspiration

Review Summary

The ship was in good condition. I could not even tell that I was on water because of the smoothness. My stateroom was comfortable and roomy for 3 people. The ship offered so much entertainment that my boyfriend woke up every morning and waited for me to map out our day. We took the galley tour and we found the kitchen to be immaculate. Carnival Inspiration is awesome. This was my 2nd time on this ship and this cruise was extra special because I got engaged. Thanks Carnival for creating the extra magic (smooth sailing).

Ports Of Call

George Town, Grand Cayman

We didnot get to see alot of Georgetown because it rained. We would have liked to see the Seven Mile Beach and Hell, but we did manage to go shopping for knick-knacks.

Last year we took a tour of the Island and it was very informative but cut short because of Hurricane Wilma. This year we just walked around and looked in the various shops. We had lunch at a restaurant and the name has escaped me but the salsa, chips and guacmole was yummy. It was good to sit and watch the native at work and play.

George Town, Grand Cayman

Pros: The service!

Cons: When the shows were over, I craved more...