Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Absolutely Wonderful

Sail Date: April 24, 2006

This was my first time on a Carnival Cruise Ship (Inspiration) but it will not be my last. The ship was absolutely gorgeous, and everyone was so curteous. From the time we were allowed in the terminal until we disembarked the service was just wonderful. I really enjoyed the different shows and games that the staff put on, it was great. My first two cruises was with Disney and now I have another cruise line to compare that too, "first class service". I will definitely be cruising with Carnival again.

Pros: The spacious rooms, the room service was just awesome.....

Cons: Paying for water and sodas

George Town, Grand Cayman
At Grand Cayman hell is a must see, never saw anything like it, my daughter sent a post card to her friend back home so it would have the "hell" postmark. The tour was great as was the tour guide. When we got to the turtle I actually picked up a turtle and had my picture taken with it. It was great!
Don't Miss: The turtle park is a don't miss...
The water in Cozumel is so beautiful, anyone can just stand and look at it all day. The shopping was great, even though I broke a bottle in one of the shops they were very nice to me and said I didn't have to pay for it (I did pay for it). We just walked and walked and tried to visit every shop there was, didn't make it, but we tried. It is just so much to see, we also took the tour in Cozumel and it was also great, I really liked stopping at the beach and being allowed to go in the water and take pictures. I just wish we could have stayed longer than we were allowed too.
Don't Miss: I wouldn't miss one of the tours, you really get to see a lot in a short period of time.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: The turtle park is a don't miss...