Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review

My wife and I (along with four other family members) cruised out of New Orleans on May 12th. Embarkation was the usual hustle and bustle, but I appreciate the hightened security.We used the embarkation time to meet and chat with others in line. Concerning matters onboard, the nighttime entertainment was great, as always. The comedians were fantastic, the Inspiration dancers and orchestra were absolutely wonderful. The food was very good(lobster, shrimp, escargot, etc.) Our main dining room waiter and his assistant (Sasha and Henrietta) were great! I have absolutely no complaints about this ship. I do have a couple of suggestions that, in my opinion, would help nudge the Inspiration toward five stars - expand the Room Service menu, and change up the main dining room menu. This was our ninth cruise (eight of them with Carnival) and I would recommend this ship to any and all prospective cruisers!