Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review

The embarkation process for getting on this ship was the longest out of the four previous cruises I had taken. The time we arrived at the terminal was 12:30 and we did not get into our room until 3:40. The three hours required to embark was ridiculous.The food service (servers) were very friendly and anxious to please, but didn't seem to have the experience necessary to provide outstanding service. The food in general was fair to average. I have had much better cuisine with other lines.The entertainment was good on the nights that there were Broadway style shows, but this only occured on two nights. I was extremely tired of hearing about the three card twenty dollar bingo that occured about 7 times during the cruise (got to boost that on board spending).The ship was full for the cruise and kids were everywhere and mostly unsupervised (too many kids for me).I just did not care for the cruise in general, especially when I booked the cruise 8 months in advance and requested a quad cabin and received a triple with a cot in it that pertruded 1/4 of the way under the desk. The rooms and bathroom were large.