Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review

This was our 7th cruise with Carnival. We have also cruised on other cruise lines but we keep coming back to Carnival. I do have a complaint to make about the embarkation in New Orleans. This process took us about 2 hours. This is the longest it has ever taken on any cruise I have ever been on. They really need to work on this. After we got through this painful process things went great. The food service on this ship was very good. We choose to eat most of our breakfasts and lunches in the grill and was pleased with the selections. We always enjoy the dining room experience. I would like to say that we have cruised on Princess and Royal Caribbean and did not find the food to be of better quality.The entertainment was some the best we have had at sea. There did seem to be a lot of kids on board. I quess this is due to summer vacation. We did not let this keep us from having a great time. We also spent the weekend in New Orleans before the cruise and this is something I would highly recommend. We already have our next Carnival cruise booked for May 2002. Thanks Carnival for a wonderful anniversary.