Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review

I HAD SAILED BEFORE AND ENJOYED IT SO MUCH. BUT THE SHIP IN NEW ORLEANS THE INSPIRATION WAS SUCH A DISSAPOINTMENT.I WILL CRUISE AGAIN BUT NOT ON CARNIVAL. THERE WERE FOUR WOMEN PER ROOM. THREE ROOMS IN ALL. WE NEVER UNTIL THE LAST NITE GOT FOUR WASH CLOTHS EVEN AFTER ASKING SEVERAL TIMES. I FINALLY GOT MY OWN OUT OF THE LINEN ROOM. SO MUCH FOR PAMPERING... OUR ROOM WAS NEVER CLEANED. OUR PORTS OF CALL TIMES WERE MESSED UP ON ALL PORTS. THIS WAS JUST A BAD EXPIERENCE. THE BAD PART OF THE WHOLE THING WAS THE FACT THAT OUT OF TEN WOMAN I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD EVER SAILED BEFORE. NOT ONLY THAT BUT WE WERE SUPPOSE TO HAVE HAD DEMI SUITES AND BECAUSE CARNIVAL MESSED UP AND THE BOAT WAS TOTALLY FULL WE COULDNT CORRECT THIS MISTAKE..SO IN ALL I THINK THIS TRIP WAS A TOTAL LOSS.