Great cruise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
I would recommend this ship. It was very clean. Our stateroom was very nice and well taken care of each day. Plenty of places to mix each days meals up at. Pizza bar and ice cream bar was fun and very good too. Staff is wonderful, so much fun. Not nearly as large as a previous cruise ship I went on. This is something I will take into consideration for planning my next cruise. I was looking for a bigger selection of things to do on the ship.

Ship is very very clean and well taken care of. But, there were a few things I was looking for on a cruise ship that did not meet my expectations. I love the sun and to swim,. If you don't get up and out early your going to need to wait for chairs. We walked for over an hour to find two chairs. There is only one very tiny pool and two small hot tubs by this pool that were full of only children the entire time. I have kids and grandkids no problem with them on cruises but, would considering for myself looking for a larger ship with additional pools and an adult section with a pool and spa so that I could enjoy the water as well. The Inspiration does have an adult area with two spas which is a very nice area, small but nice just no pool. The spas are great for the evening and mornings but during the heat of the day not very refreshing.

Pros: Staff was wonderful

Cons: Only one very tiny pool

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!