Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

first time cruiser

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

I was very much impressed with the dining services and the pressentation of the various buffets. I disliked the intrusion of pictures and the approx $10 - $15 prices were a little steep. I would suggest that if you are expected to have a docking, you should understate the time on land, thus if you arrive early, passengers would be appreciative, but if you are late, as in the case of our cruise ship, pasengers are very disappointed. My wife and daughter enjoyed this vacation, but I will never cruise again.

Pros: The formal dinners were very good, with variety for everyone at our table, and service was excellent

Cons: both land excursions, we were late in docking, and we lost valuable time with our scheduled diving activities, that were paid in advance.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

The food was delicious, and plentiful, with excellent service
Stateroom was well maintained, turning down bedding while we were away at dinner, and bathrooms properly straightened