It had it's up and downs

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
This ship has some age on it - won't be doing this one again.

The layout of this shop leaves alot to be desired. I'll pay more attention to the layout of the ship next time.

Was in the dining room all but one night, when our day trip didn't get back in time.

The best.

It's a big job, but I think you have too many chiefs and not enough indians.

Some of the venues were so crowded you can not see the performer. Seating was at a premium.

Jay was our steward and we were more than happy with him.

Pros: I liked the balcony, Our steward was the best and Matt was superioer.

Cons: The food left something to be desired. It was not as handy to get from place to place as I would have liked. Some of the photo people were obnocious.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.