Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

We love this particular cruise & ship!

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

My family and I have taken this particular cruise on 3 occassions and going again in September 2010. I just wanted to let everyone know what a blast we had on this ship! This is the ideal cruise for family members of all ages. There is a lot of things to do, no matter what you like. I loved lounging, playing at the water park and all of the different types of shows, bingo, etc. My kids loved the water park, dancing and partying late night with the other passengers, etc. They were quite the life of the party, haha! My youngest son loved the shows, the food, the games, the water park, etc. On this next cruise we are taking not only family members, but friends too! We are very excited and hope to see you all there! By the way, if partying isn't your thing, then perhaps you should not book during Spring break? Just a thought.... thanks Carnival and see you in a few months! :)

Pros: The water park & food!

Cons: Nothing, all was great!

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

We only had 1 minor problem, we received the wrong room. That was not Carnival's fault, it was the travel agent we booked thru. We still had a blast!
We know this ship like the back of our hand. The upgrades done are fantastic! Beautiful ship!
We thought the food was great and they kept it coming!!
Everyone was very attentive!
We like all of the shows we went to. Especially the pool side entertainment and Karaoke? Not sure how to spell that, sorry... it was hilarious though!!