Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

Enjoyed the cruise. This was my 19th or 20th cruise and I can honestly say that they were all good. Cruising is a wonderful way to take a vacation. I cruised this time with an old friend{we are both widowers} who had gone on one other cruise about 25yrs.ago and he was blown away.Its only been 48hrs. since we are back and he is talking about going again.BJ,S Travel did an exceptional job in putting our cruise together. It went as smooth as silk,no glitches at all. Thank you. This is the 3rd cruise you folks put together for me and my family and they all went great.

Pros: The entire experience

Cons: Nothing worth mentioning

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

My only complaint,and it is small, is that the ship is a little old [1996]
It makes no sense when filling out their comment card and listening to them that anything less than "the best" is a failure.
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!