Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Inspiration Cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

The check-in was amazingly fast. Our room was in the lowest category but very large in comparison to others. The ship was very clean, the staff was great, and the food overall wss very good. What a great deal!
My biggest complaint was the smoking allowed. I had to leave the disco one night because it was so overwhelming. There is no smoke eating system, and without ventiliation and low ceilings even a few smokers fill the room.

Pros: the service

Cons: the smoking areas were overwhelming

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Most of the food was very good. There were certain things that had no flavor and were low quality, but the choices were great and the dining room was very good overall.
I have been on other newer ships where the state room was half the size. I was in the lowest price range and the room size, cleanliness and bathroom were great~
Very friendly staff...especially the dining room.
We were surprised at how good the shows were.