Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

first timer - WOW

Sail Date: October 06, 2008

sisters lost grandmother 10/11/07 our sail dstes were 10/06/2008 thru 10/11/2008. we saided for our grief and for her. Expectations were above and beyond. Every night we went to assigned supper seating. WOW, our main server christina and her compainion ? were awesome. Our drink server Fritrod (?) was also incredible. We missunderstood the time to drop off our evaluatons. The Inspritation was wonderful. The spa treatment was excellent.

Pros: supper

Cons: same breakfast & smell everyday

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

had a room with an ocean view. The bed was as good as home. Room was small, but I tried to get a balcony view and they were not available. My mistake for not booking earlier. so overall, it exceeded expectations
not a fair rating, first time cruisers
quess i expected more. Breakfast was the same smell evryday. I don't know what more I could have wanted, I am just very picky
supper staff at assigned tables were awesome. Made us feel welcomed and special. We looked forward to supper everynigh because of them. Christina and her companion were excelent. Overall, the staff was incredible!!!!@!!!!
Need I say anything
get a guide and let them show you the ropes. the experience was enlightening, and enjoyable, and informative. Snorkling!!!
Don't Miss: getting a guide and letting them take care of everything. Snorkling, yes, yes @ yes
George Town, Grand Cayman