overall we had a good time

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 11, 2006
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
For the most part the ship was very clean and the crew very friendly. I was expecting a little more glamour, which i didnt find at all. The mixed drinks were very costly and for the little amount of alcohol that was in it. When we had a day at sea we got pretty bored. There should be a gaming room with a better selection for adults. You could never get a ping pong table b/c people brought the paddles to bed with them, there wasnt air hockey, fooseball tables, not much for adults to keep entertained. We decided to play bingo to have something to do, we pay $20 to find out its for only 1 game! That entertained us for 5 minutes.

I do have to commend Carnival for having a wide variety of not only healthy alternatives to select but vegetarian meals. I was impresed by that.

We were bored way too much.

Staff demonstrated exemplary customer service. For the most part everyone was very friendly full of smiles!

I nearly lost my breakfast when I went to put some stuff away in the bathroom and put the toliet cover down to find something really nasty, ill let your imagination take off. Other than that, our Steward was very nice and kept our room tidy.

I have to say the bed was very comfortable; I slept like a rock which was just what i needed.
Glad I can say that I visited this island, however, there was not an excursion that interesed us. I refuse to go near sting rays, I have already snorkled in Aruba, there was nothing that sparked out interest.
We went horseback riding on the beach and then swimming. The cowboys were great, the experiance was wonderful. After that we had a blast parting with the mexicans! Caica was so much fun!
Don't Miss: swimming in the ocean
Don't Miss: swimming in the ocean

Pros: able to get food when ever you wanted, decent selection

Cons: gym-outdated

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!