An amazing vacation

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Inspiration

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)

Sail Date: March 04, 2006

Ship: Carnival Inspiration

Review Summary

Sailing aboard the Inspriation was amazing. I talked to many friends before going who had also sailed the Inspiration and they said that it was "really nice." There were also some that said "Isn't that ship old?" Well, the Inspiration was gorgeous. It was my first cruise and I can not wait to do it again. It may not be a brand new ship, but everything on it is in great condition. There were so many social activities to enjoy each night from clubs, parties, and shows. The pool deck was always hopping with live entertainment and people having a blast. The number and variety of shore excursions offered was amazing...everything from beaches, to shopping, to exploring the forests. When I sailed, my three friends and I stayed in an oceanview stateroom. With four people, we expected to be really crammed for space. Although there was not much room to roam around the room, it was still liveable and we spent 95% of our time out of the room doing the millions of things the ship had to offer. The service on the ship, in everything from the dining rooms to the staterooms, was superior. The staff made sure we had everything and anything we wanted. I highly recommend traveling the Inspiration, especially for first-time crusiers or anyone who values an amazing and fun atmosphere but not necessarily the newest state of the art ship.

Ship Experiences

Ports Of Call

In Cozumel, I took a ride on the Fiesta Boast. I was an absolute blast! The boat took us to Playa Mia for a couple hours. This is a perfect place for some fun in the sun!! There were shops, resturants, plenty of beach space, and of course water activities (water trampoline, etc).

George Town, Grand Cayman

George Town was beautiful. Everyone should definitely visit this area. The beaches, especially 7 mile Beach, was absolutely breath-taking and unlike any I've ever seen. There are also plently of places to shop and eat!
Don't Miss: 7 Mile Beach

George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: 7 Mile Beach

Pros: so much to do!!

Cons: so little time...