What a fun Cruise!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
WE really liked the ship and would sail it again in the future if the price was right. My kids thought the ship itself was fantastic and we loved our excursions. My husband and I were hoping for a few other places to eat other than the buffet option all the time.

The sit down dinners were great. The buffets were okay. My kids loved all the ice cream that was available 24 hours!

Some of the activities were a little "babyish" for my kids that were 7,9, and 11.

Excellent. The wait staff was out of this world!

Room was tiny. But the bedding was super comfortable. We did squeeze 2 adults and 3 children in the room so it was pretty small.

Pros: The ship, the people we met, the daily activities, the courtesy of staff, the stops we made

Cons: the size of the cabin

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!