Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

Room Type: Suite

Can't wait to go again!! I took 2 of my grandchildren ages 14 and 9. They had a very good time. Matt in Club O2 was great. He kept control but the children still had a very good time. The boat was very clean and everything was nice. The dining staff was so accommidating and friendly. Anything we asked for was right there. Room service was great also. Boris, our dining room waiter, was the BEST!! Overall rate the trip a BIG 10-plus-plus

Pros: The dining staff was great on all levels. The shows were excellent!!!!!

Cons: Guest services didn't have enough staff to help and Shore excursions desk was not staffed a lot of the time. Even when they were they were not very pleasant or helpful

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Interior of Atrium area was a little dark on the upper levels with the dark tiles.
Dining staff GREAT Very Friendly and FUN Good dancers also
Our room steward, Ronito, was very friendly and very accommidating. If we needed anything he was right there with it! Our room was very nice as well.
As stated above --they are a 10 plus-plus
The shows in the Paris Lounge were unbelievable!!! The band, singers and dancers were fantastic! The couple that did the ballet type dancing were amazing. I also met them on the elevator and they were so sweet!!!!
As above, Matt in Club O2 was great. I felt very secure letting my granddaughter go to her group. My grandson, Cody is 9 and he got to his club on the last day but he loved it. he made good friends inthere. I am sure when we go again he will go to his club from day1