Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Inspiration

Sail Date: August 01, 2009

My kids love activities on the ship.
My husband loves casinos.
The services at the room were excellent.
The food and service were excellent.
The pictures were beautiful but the offer was unfair for us. We bought quite a few pictures then couple days later they offer better deal for the exactly the same types. They offer buying three of the pictures get a free 4X6 album and free ship picture on the last day. We bought total 6 pictures and we didn't get any a free album. That's make me unhappy at last. This unfairly offer make me upset. Next time I will tell my friends and family not to buy any pictures until see the best deal.

Pros: Satifies with most things

Cons: the offer of pictures unfairly

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!