Just back from paradise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 10, 2009
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
We had a wonderful time on our first cruise. The ship was beautiful and very clean. We had no trouble finding everything. There was always something to do. The staff of waiters and bar waiters were always very helpful and friendly. Our room steward did a wonderful job each night tending to our cabin. The room was small for four persons but I knew that we would not be in it often anyway. Our only complaint was the pool area was so small. It is too bad there can't be on pool for kids and one for adults. My daughter heard an adult complain about kids being in the hot tubs, but I thought the Serenity hot tubs were adult only. So I told my daughter not to worry. That adult has a place to go if she wanted to be away from so many children. We had a wonderful time and cannot wait to go on another cruise with Carnival.

We did the Pirate Encounter. It was a good time for the kids. I wished the pirates would have stayed in character the entire time-even as we were sailing back to the docks.
You have to see the Tulum Ruins!

Pros: Tulum ruins in Mexico, cleanliness of ship, room steward, Mardi Gras waitress

Cons: pool was overcrowded most of the time

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!