Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not bad....

Sail Date: July 04, 2009

Food I'd give a solid B- or B. That's pretty good coming from me. I'm pretty picky. The dining room service was OK. just OK. We brought wine in most nights but when we didn't, they didn't ask for a drink order. One night we ordered a baked potato and didn't even know they had a guy running around with toppings (sour cream, bacon...) until the next night. We never saw him when we ordered one.

Evening entertainment was kind of bad. 1 night peaked in and it was like a revival in the woods. One of the comedians was pretty funny (kenny ??? I think). The other nights were high school caliber. sorry guys.

The biggest disappointment was the pool. one small pool for 2000+ people. forget "swimming". just find a spot and stand there. there were 2 hot tubs but they were filled with 10yr olds. nice and relaxing, right? there may have been another hot tub somewhere, but I didn't see one.

kids liked the water slides, camp carnival was pretty good (although closed for meals a lot) and the ship itself was pretty clean.

Pros: Food better than expected.

Cons: Small pool, evening entertainment

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

George Town, Grand Cayman
stingraysailing.com booked outside of carnival. great trip. cheaper and the guys did everything to make us have a good time. fantastic!!!!!!!
Don't Miss: stingraysailing.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't Miss: tequila samples at the store right at the port