Carnival Inspiration

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: June 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
The ship was dirty and the pressure of people selling drinks was very rude. I have been on other carnival cruises and felt they were much more pressuring to drink on this cruise line. The guest services staff were rude and half spoke such poor english you could not understand them. There was way too much smoking on unauthorized areas of the ship. As an exsmoker that was horrible, everywhere you went people were smoking in your face.

The food selection on the decks was the same everyday. the Dinning room, had the same deserts and some of the food was not cooked like the noodles were rubbery and wasn't high quality as in other ships.

They only had 2 shops ad 2 R rated entertainers that used r rated content, not for families or teenagers.

I had an issue with this dept. there was nothing for the teenagers to do, very poor put together services.

I had an issue and not a single person went above and beyond to help me. i was basically told I should have read the fine details prior to booking the cruise.

Not enough womens bathrooms in the pool area, I was supprised there were not rest rooms put in more frequent areas, it was hard to get to a rest room you had to go to different floors and it was confusing.

We had an upgraded room and the air condition didn't work the first day on arrival to the room the bathroom smelled like strong urine, we complained 3x and they cleaned it but it still smelled so bad of urine. The rom air condition was so hot, they bascially told us there was nothing they could do for us.

Pros: the length of trip

Cons: poor service and guest services and the kids club director was horrible

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.