Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Food! Wonderful Staff!

Sail Date: June 06, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was a great cruise. We were re-routed because of the swine flu. So we stayed in Grand Cayman for two days. Grand Cayman is boring. It is 12 miles long and 1 mile wide of nothing. Nothing spectacular. If you are into snorkeling then you may like this place. I wished Carnival placed a little more thought into taking us somewhere else.

However...The food was excellent. The vegas style show was great. The staff were very attentive to my family's needs. I traveled with 2.5 year old twins. The room attendant went out of his way to accomodate us. He even left two cookies with smiley faces. The small things that they did made me happy that I chose Carnival. This is our 6th cruise with Carnival. The second night the head and assitant waiter had two high chairs placed exactly where we wanted them. They remembered from the night before. Again it is the attention to detail. Great Job!!

Pros: Food

Cons: Grand Cayman

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Food was excellent. High quality!!
Always clean. Attention to detail
They were always friendly!! Awesome staff!!
George Town, Grand Cayman