Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great cruise!

Sail Date: April 16, 2009

I thought the overall impressions was very nice, beautiful, clean, well cared for, and huge in size.

Pros: I enjoyed the constant activities, that were different, and alittle something for everyone!

Cons: I did not enjoy the constant charge for carbonated drinks or bottled water, that should have been free along with the juices

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

I enjoyed every aspect of Cozumel, Mex. I made a stop at the Fat Tuesday's which the drinks/service were great. I stopped into the Diamond International, purchased a diamond cocktail ring 18kt gold 1.68ct total wt., one of the diamond round stones fell out, I went to a local jeweler "Jarod" and they replaced the stone free of charge without question. I have the receipt to show the work. It did however, concern me greatly on the quality of the diamonds/ring bought from D.I., which they assured me that Carnival stands behind all guarantees. My question is....who do I contact about this issue?
Don't Miss: unknown