Overall, a good time

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
the ship is not very user friendly and not wheel-chair friendly either. Some elevators go up 7 floors some go all the way to the top and it's just very confusing. The wheelchair I was in would not fit in allot of areas and the tables in the dining room were so close together that we were constantly pushing chairs out of the way to make way for the wheelchair. I was disappointed that there was only one pool and the slide at the back of the vessel was not open till mid afternoon and there were tons of kids (spring break) who were dying to get on the slide. A miss on Carnival's part.

Pros: Our dining experience, our waiter Boris and Nelli and the maitre d, joseph, great

Cons: the ship is laid out pretty crazy and the day we arrived onboard, there were a bunch of people with t-shirts on that said "Ask Me" - I asked two different people where I could get a wheelchair for the week and they looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language; they didn't have a clue -

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!