A great trip

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 09, 2009
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
As a first time cruiser, I was pleasently surprise with how long my trip felt. Not having to take time to plan activities or travel from place to place saves tons of time. Additionally, if you get bored with what you're doing, you can just go do something else without feeling like you wasted time or money.

Entertainment, food, etc -- everything was above my expectations.

Shopping is better here than at Grand Cayman if you're not looking to spend thousands. The jungle ATV tour was well wroth the money. Very very bumpy though.
Do the shore snorkel. I give you a home base with a come and go as you please feel. Great reef too if you're a decent swimmer.

Pros: Entertainment, ease of planning, food

Cons: Spring Breakers

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!