Hope you plan on gaining 10 lbs! :o)

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 09, 2009
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
I went on this trip with my old best friend. We were naive in thinking that the spring breakers wouldn't be vacationing so early in March. Boy oh boy were we wrong. *sigh* Everything was fabulous EXCEPT for them. They pretty much drove everyone insane from the yelling, drunken fiascos, etc. After the first day I learned where not to go, then all was peachy. :o)

There was always something to do during the day, from bean bag toss to cha cha class to ice sculpting. you have to keep an open mind and try the activities - you may surprise yourself and have fun doing something you wouldnt have done in a million years.

If anyone is going on the Inspiration within the next few weeks I'd love for you to do me a small favor. Just need to get an email address to a friend of mine on board! :o)

The food was great.... yes, the buffets were pretty much the same day in and day out, but if you're not picky then it's perfectly fine. The dinners and desserts were fantastic. the chocolate melting cake was ridiculously good and I had one of the best tiramisus that I've ever had... yum yum.

The love and marriage show is a must-see, as well as the comedians. And, of course, go to the regular shows as well! Highly entertaining.

Really friendly folks on board. I feel sorry for them and some of the "angels" they have to put up with day in and day out... must be tiring.

Very clean, not too big, always someone to help you if you get lost on-board. :o)

Clean, small, but only one outlet. Sad.
Snorkel! Shopping is far too expensive in this area!
Sail, snorkel and beach safari. sooooooo much fun. like snorkeling in an aquarium!

Pros: Ship, entertainment, food (of course), service, and the crew was awesome!

Cons: SPRING BREAKERS!!!!!!

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!