Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Hope you plan on gaining 10 lbs! :o)

Sail Date: March 09, 2009

I went on this trip with my old best friend. We were naive in thinking that the spring breakers wouldn't be vacationing so early in March. Boy oh boy were we wrong. *sigh* Everything was fabulous EXCEPT for them. They pretty much drove everyone insane from the yelling, drunken fiascos, etc. After the first day I learned where not to go, then all was peachy. :o)

There was always something to do during the day, from bean bag toss to cha cha class to ice sculpting. you have to keep an open mind and try the activities - you may surprise yourself and have fun doing something you wouldnt have done in a million years.

If anyone is going on the Inspiration within the next few weeks I'd love for you to do me a small favor. Just need to get an email address to a friend of mine on board! :o)

Pros: Ship, entertainment, food (of course), service, and the crew was awesome!

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Very clean, not too big, always someone to help you if you get lost on-board. :o)
Clean, small, but only one outlet. Sad.
The food was great.... yes, the buffets were pretty much the same day in and day out, but if you're not picky then it's perfectly fine. The dinners and desserts were fantastic. the chocolate melting cake was ridiculously good and I had one of the best tiramisus that I've ever had... yum yum.
Really friendly folks on board. I feel sorry for them and some of the "angels" they have to put up with day in and day out... must be tiring.
The love and marriage show is a must-see, as well as the comedians. And, of course, go to the regular shows as well! Highly entertaining.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Snorkel! Shopping is far too expensive in this area!
Sail, snorkel and beach safari. sooooooo much fun. like snorkeling in an aquarium!