Relaxing time

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 05, 2009
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
This was the most relaxing vacation I have ever taken. There were plenty of activities to keep you occupied, and if you weren't interested....laying out on the deck soaking in the sun was even better! The service was absolutely wonderful.....from room service to the servers. All the crew members were extremely friendly and funny....they were always available to help you out with anything. The only con I would have to say is the food at the buffet. The food tasted like cafeteria food from school. Dinner at the dining hall was better than the buffet, but still just "okay." Overall, still a good trip!

Exceeded my expectations!

The Mayan ruins was disappointing, we expected a lot more. It was a nice place to visit, especially the beach!
Don't Miss: My boyfriend and I got a massage on the beach, it was so nice!

Pros: The service was absolutely great

Cons: The food at the buffet definitely needed improvement, but again the service was wonderful

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!