Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"Inspiration" says it all!

Sail Date: January 03, 2009

This was our sixth overall cruise, and our fifth with Carnival. The Inspiration was recently refurbished and it was awesome. My 12 year old daughter and I thouroughly enjoyed the new "waterworks" with it's huge slide and two smaller racing slides. The Carnival staff was its usual over the top friendliness and willingness to accomidate your every need.

Pros: The Ship - the Crew - the excursions - the weather - everything!

Cons: Nothing really!

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

George Town, Grand Cayman
We ventured out on our own (w/o) Carnival staff and did a snorkling swim for a much lesser price and was throughly satisfied.
The Jeep and Snorkel Excursion was pricey, but totally awesome and worth every single penny! My wife and I and our two kids enjoyed this exercursion most of all of our six other cruises!