Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was AWESOME!

Sail Date: September 08, 2008

the service was excellent! the shows that we watched were entertaining and the food was outstanding! There were no major problems but every small issue was delt with effeciently and with a very friendly and helpful attitude. I would recommend this ship to everyone I know...We sailed on the Carnival Inspiration and left already planning our next cruise...

Pros: The service, the food, the accomedations, the Happy helpful staff...everyone seemed to really love thier jobs!

Cons: the unloading procedure when the cruise was over

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Really good attitudes and the dancers and music was great but I got a little bored w/some of the entertainment.
It wasn't easy to find your way around but maps were posted and people were helpful. the place was exceptionally clean. We had no issues in this area.
I can't think of a thing that could have been improved on...It was great!
We had a room w/a window and a king bed. It was larger than I thought it would be w/pleanty of room to store things. The bathroom was a good size, too...the shower was big enough to be able to bend over and pick up the dropped soap!
Those we had contact with went above and beyond to do a good job. Service with a smile seemed to be the rule! A real smile, too! Not a fake patronizing one.
most definatly go snorkling...the shopping tires you out to quickly!