An Awesome Cruise!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: July 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Inspiration amazed me as I took my first step. The ship is beautiful especially at sunset while on the sports deck. The dining areas were overall always clean as was our room all the time.

The food was fantastic! All you could eat anytime you wanted.

There was so much entertainment on this boat. The cruise director, Risa, did a great job hosting many events as did Felipe with all the outdoor lido deck events.

Every crew member we saw always had a smile on their face and was happy to see us. Our steward, Rizky, even learned our names and called us so each time he saw us.

A+ for cleanliness, the ship was so big that I think I lost a couple of pounds just from walking so much

The empress deck rooms were awesome. Nice size room with a nice size window to view the beautiful ocean.

Pros: Always being informed of what was going on, food, food, food, friendliest staff on earth, our steward, Rizky, was very nice, lots to do while at sea, rooms on Empress deck had a big window

Cons: Too many kids running around all the time

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!