Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise

Sail Date: July 05, 2008

The food was great. I was not impressed with the music and entertainment. I totally disapproved smoking inside the ship. I went into the casino and night clubs once and had to get out because of smoking. I am sure smokers could have gone outside to smoke, on deck in a certain smokers spot, perhaps. I don't see anything wrong with that. I am allergic to smoke. I was not aware that smoking was allowed inside of the ship.

Pros: The food

Cons: smoking inside the ship with children around

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

George Town, Grand Cayman
excursions, light lunch should have been provided since we were away from our ship