4 night cruise to Cozumel

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 29, 2008
Food, food, and more food. The service staff were excellent. Their attentiveness was first class.

We did the Royal Swim with the dolphins at Chankanaab Park. It was a blast. My girls and I are kind of adventurers that like to see as many sights as we can and do the somewhat outdoors type of activities. I felt the attraction was well organized and well worth the money. Their staff tried to make sure that everyone had equal time during the swim and enjoyed it. I would rate it a must do for anyone that has not experienced something similar and like that sort of thing. Afterwards we rented snorkel equipment at the park and did a little snorkeling along the shoreline. I would probably recommend getting some kind of a guided tour because we really didn't know the best spots to go and had never been snorkeling before. Therefore we spent alot of time trying to keep the seawater out of the mask and snorkel and saw just a limited amount of the coral formations and fish. It was still a great experience.
Don't Miss: Royal swim with the dolphins at Chankanaab Park

Pros: food, service

Cons: hot tub and pool areas closed early

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!