Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise for the Money

Sail Date: May 01, 2008

Just got off this boat. it was my third Carnival cruise (Ecstacy, and Celebretion before). Really enjoyed the ugraded bed linens. The water slides were great entertainment for kids and adults. Great steward for room who was always helpful and very attentive. Dinner in the Carnivale dining room was great and the staff were also very attentive. First time to Spa Carnivale and REALLY enjoyed my facial, scalp, neck, back and foot and ankle massage.

Traveled with my mother (her 2nd cruise) and group of 7 other family members, so we all sat at the same table during dinner.

We didn't choose any shore excursions this time, but did shop in the stores at the pier in George Town, Grand Cayman as well as visit the famous 7 Mile beach (which was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL).

Enjoyed Cozumel but was disappointed in the shops at the Punta Langosta pier because everyone was pushy, but not terribly too annoying, though (this was my 2nd time to Cozumel--> first on Carnival Ecstacy)

Pros: Liked the wide variety of activities

Cons: Limited veggies in buffet in Brassierie grill

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Very clean ship. Everytime I turned around, someone was cleaning the glass or chrome.
Stateroom was Empress deck aft with an ocean view and I loved it.
Staff was very friendly.
Lots of entertainment on the Lido deck poolside as usual. Live music was good.