Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Very Disappointing Cruise

Sail Date: February 22, 2007

We were totally disappointed with this ship. The overall sanitation was horrific, employees not using gloves when handling food, and all eating/drinking utensils. The bathrooms did not have paper towels or toliet seat covers and were not clean. The food was mediocure, service in main dining room was very rushed. Lideo deck dining was very confusing and very dark. The ship overall was dirty, old and beat up. I am very surprised that this ship has not been put in dry dock and scheduled for a complete renovation. I am also surprised that promotes this ship in their selection of cruises.

Pros: The coffee and lobster

Cons: Sanitation, condition of ship, food quality and service

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

Our excursion was a bike ride to a resort and then we went snorkerling. Had a good time, eventhough I fell off my bike and had several cuts and brusises.