Beautiful ship

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 10, 2006
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
The cruise was wonderful, but the woman who booked it for me failed to tell me that I was not going to get the room with a full bed and a window. I got a bottom floor inside room with no window and nasty bunkbeds. I got home and called , and they pretty much said that there is nothing they could do about it. It wasn't their fault the woman that booked it that works for didn't tell me I wasn't guarenteed what I had paid for. I will never book with again.

The dolphin swim was amazing.
The dolphin swim was amazing.

Pros: The view

Cons: The horrible service given to me by the cruises only associates, regarding me not getting the room I paid for.