Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Beautiful ship

Sail Date: June 10, 2006

The cruise was wonderful, but the woman who booked it for me failed to tell me that I was not going to get the room with a full bed and a window. I got a bottom floor inside room with no window and nasty bunkbeds. I got home and called , and they pretty much said that there is nothing they could do about it. It wasn't their fault the woman that booked it that works for didn't tell me I wasn't guarenteed what I had paid for. I will never book with again.

Pros: The view

Cons: The horrible service given to me by the cruises only associates, regarding me not getting the room I paid for.

Calica, Mexico
The dolphin swim was amazing.
Calica, Mexico
The dolphin swim was amazing.