Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I had a wonderful time on the cruise

Sail Date: February 16, 2008

I thought the ship was very beautiful. The pool area was set up very comfortable for everyone. Our room was small but even though there were three of us we were very comfortable after we got a roll away bed. Our stewart was very conciensious and tried to please us in every way. Room service delivered in a timely manner. The dining room was nicely set up and our service was exceptional. All in all we are looking forward to our next cruise.

Pros: The food was very good and our room was very comfortable

Cons: Dinner time was too late, Hard to find my way around the ship

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

The size of the ship was great but we had trouble finding our way arond in the ship. It was difficult to know which elevator would take us where we were wanting to go. It seems like a map would be a great help. Every thing on the ship was spotless and beautiful.
Our stateroom was small for three people but we had no trouble being comfortable. There was plenty of storage and room for all our luggage and clothing. Our stewart was exceptional in keeping things in order and seeing that we were comfortble
I enjoyed every form of entertainment that I attended. We missed some because of our late dinner time. The casino was enjoyable and very nice.
I thought the food was quite good and the choices were very good with a great vaiety. We were disappointed in our dining time as we had sighned up for early dinner and were placed in the late dinner.We were unable to change it therefore we missed much of the evening enterainment that we would like to have gone to. The service was exceptionl. The buffets on the Lido deck were exceptional.
I found all of the staff everywhere to be most friendly and helpfull
George Town, Grand Cayman
WE enjoyed the time we spent in Georgetown but wished we had been able to stay longer.
Calica, Mexico
The shopping in this port was outdstanding.Someting there for everyone. We had lunch at Seneor Frog resturant and it was very good.
Don't Miss: Seneor Frogs Resturant