Best Cruise Ever!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 13, 2007
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
This was my 5th cruise but the first on Carnival and the first on a smaller vessel. I couldn't be more delighted. Within the first 15 minutes I felt confortable with the ships layout. It's a sensible layout that makes it easy to get to where you want to go with little confusion. The Dining room food was Four Star in my book and the Buffet was also exceptionally good. There is great variety so I'm sure it pleased everyone aboard. At least the comments that I heard and shared with other passengers was all positive. The Staff was exceptional. And, I don't say that lightly. So please, if you cruise make sure you use the comment cards to show your support for them. The Lido deck was always filled with live music and fun games and contests, as well as throughout the ship too. Everything from trivia contests to Karaoke and live performances. I was never bored. I doubt that I'll ever cruise with the "BIG GUYS" again.

We took a taxi ($2,.00/person) to the National Park where we snorkeled, visited a few Myan artifacts and a botanical garden. The beach was beautiful and shaded wtih Palapas and comfortable chairs. There were places to scuba and snuba as well as swim in lagoons or a pool if you choose. The price was right at ^16.00/person and you can get a coupon on line. A Great beach day.

Pros: Staff ties with Dining Room

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!